Make 5K in 30 days

Friday, November 14, 2014

Why you need a Four Corners Alliance Group Co Op

In this short post, I’m going to discuss why you need a Four Corners Alliance Group Co Op to make money in your business.  I’m going to discuss the numbers behind a co op, give a case study on a confirmed internet millionaire about his break through on co op, and finally where you can get your own co op running for your Four Corners Alliance Group business.

Before I go on, I will confirm that I am also practicing what I preach.  There are a lot of people on the internet pawning off other websites, products, and services just to make a buck but I will let you know that I am actively participating in my own Four Corners Alliance Group Co Op and everything that I mention am also actually using.

The numbers behind a co op

So you joined Four Corners Alliance Group and say you have a monthly marketing budget of $100.  You now have $100 working for your business.  You enroll one new business partner and you teach them to do the exact same thing you are doing.  They are now using $100 per month to grow their own Four Corners Alliance Group business. 

What does that mean for you?  That means you now have $200 per month working to grow your organization.  Keep in mind that this works for any business!

This just exponentially grows as more people join your team and as they duplicate!

Confirmed Internet Millionaire stands behind co ops

Daegan Smith really explains (check out his blog here and you will have to search through it to find his amazing co op training) how he had his first major break through by having his team participate in his first co op.  When you have just 1, 2, or 3 people working together is when co ops start to really become powerful.

The best thing about this is that co ops aren’t that hard to set up.  There are a number of us using My Advertising Pays for our own co ops.  Frank Calabro, who is the number 2 all time recruiter for Four Corners Alliance Group uses My Advertising Pays.    

My Advertising Pays not only allows you to create your own Four Corners Alliance Group very easily, you can also gain an extra two income streams while you build your business.  In My Advertising Pays you get paid from the daily revenue share, your referral commissions, and from sponsoring people into your business from the traffic exchange. 



Rob Fraser




No comments:

Post a Comment