Make 5K in 30 days

Thursday, December 4, 2014

How do you earn money in My Advertising Pays

In this short post, I’m going to discuss how you earn money in My Advertising Pays.  Before I go on I will specify there is an income disclosure you can see here, and I’m placing one at the bottom of this post.  In My Advertising Pays there are two main ways you can earn income.  Also with My Advertising Pays you do not have to recruit anyone in order to make money.

I like the fact that you don’t have to recruit others in order to make money.  This actually takes the pressure off and you can end up recruiting more because of your belief in your ability to make money in My Advertising Pays.

There are two ways to make money on the MAPS traffic exchange.  You can participate in the referral program and this allows you to earn anywhere from 4 – 10% of your referral advertising purchases.  The amount you earn is dependant on your level in MAPS.  I am at the basic level and would earn 4% on my referrals advertising purchases.  I plan on upgrading later on but at the moment am going to stay at the level I am at.

The second way to make money is by purchasing one or more credit packs.  Each active credit pack you have, you will get that many shares in revenue.  This amount is calculated and paid out every 20 minutes 24 hours per day 7 days per week. 

The more active credit packs you have equals the more money you will get every 20 minutes.  Each credit pack is $49.99 and will earn you $60 in return.  There is no specified time you will earn this money back as company wide sales will determine how fast this occurs.  I repeat, there is no specified or certain time that this will occur. 

In order to participate in the revenue sharing, you will have to surf 10 ads every 24 hours. 

At this moment, I am up to 26 active credit packs and can purchase a new credit pack each week from my profits.  I also am withdrawing $20 per week (see income disclosure).  I no longer have to purchase credit packs out of pocket and am using the 70/30 method to grow my active credit packs and cash out amount each week!
The fastest way to make money in My Advertising Pays is to get active referrals.  I personally teach how to get referrals 100% through blogging.  I write 1 or 2 blog posts per day and post them on social media and then send them out to my lists.

If you are getting this from an email, then that is proof that this marketing method works.  Also I choose to blog because when people read your blog, they get a better idea of who you are.  People join people in business they know, like, and trust.  

When people read your blog, that gives them chance to get to know, like, and trust you.

Check out a quick overview on what My Advertising Pays can do for you here!

Rob Fraser

P.S. Check out our team marketing site for My Advertising Pays here!

No comments:

Post a Comment