Make 5K in 30 days

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Traffic Monsoon vs My Advertising Pays

This article is going to compare Traffic Monsoon and My Advertising Pays.  Before I get into it, I will say I am a member of both and am happy with both companies.  However this is going to be as unbiased as I can make it, but again I am a happy member of both.

Traffic Monsoon and My Advertising Pays are both exchanges where internet, network, and affiliate marketers can get traffic.  Monsoon and MAPS are both programs that allow the members who use the platform to get traffic to also share in the revenues of each company.

That being said let’s line up the two companies bullet point style.  Well as much as I can within this article anyways.  I will start with Traffic Monsoon.

Traffic Monsoon each ad packages is fifty dollars and will pay you fifty five dollars over time.  Monsoon also has outside traffic sources so when you purchase traffic from Monsoon, you aren’t just limited to the membership data base.  There are various traffic products ranging from five dollars all the way up to six hundred dollars.  You also earn ten percent on all your referrals purchases on any traffic product.

My Advertising Pays has credit packages for forty nine dollars and ninety nine cents and will pay you sixty dollars over time.  MAPS does have outside visitors to the site itself but you will have to purchase other traffic packages within the back office.  MAPS does also have three membership levels ranging from twenty four dollars and ninety nine cents to ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents every six months. 

Just based on my experience alone, I will always recommend Monsoon first and down the line will also point to MAPS.  I don’t feel that Monsoon has the culture that MAPS does.  A company is made up of it’s people and MAPS has solid and visible leadership.  Monsoon does have leadership, obviously it does because over 3,000 new people are joining every day, however it isn’t as visible.

Again, I feel both programs are solid and will be here for the long term, but for the person starting out I would always point to Monsoon first.  If the person takes action with Monsoon and gets their weekly income up, then and only then will I also get them into My Advertising Pays.

The best way to really get an idea of how these programs work is to join them and get your own opinions and it’s only a matter of sharing them with others.

Rob Fraser

Also see

No comments:

Post a Comment