Make 5K in 30 days

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Promoting My Paying Ads on FutureNet and FutureAdPro

Rob Fraser here…

In my last post on My Paying Ads and FutureNet, I talked about promoting FN on MPA (or working phase 1).  Today, I’m going to focus on promoting My Paying Ads on FutureNet and FutureAdPro.  The main idea is to simply take your My Paying Ads promotional banners and to advertise them on the FutureNet and FutureAdPro platforms was going to be what I was going to blog about today.

I have found something a bit better for combining all of the programs I’m promoting online and is a little easier.  The Viral Team Builder (or VTB for short) is a world-wide free system that combines My Paying Ads, FutureAdPro, and a couple of other opportunities all in one marketing system.  The Viral Team Builder is my number one thing I now promote on My Paying Ads and FutureAdPro.

The Viral Team Builder has banners, is free, and combines most of the revenue sharing advertising programs that most people who follow me are already in.  The creator of the Viral Team Builder also has blog posts, pdf files, and so much content that you can “rebrand” and make your own to use in your own marketing.  Check out the main blog here and also understand that the links are all my own.

I saw this and immediately decided to use the Viral Team Builder as phase 1 of the world wide broke man’s plan.  The main idea is to get in and start to learn the VTB.  There is so much content on the blogs for free, low cost, and paid traffic to use.

Below is an image from the main page of the blog.  Check it out here



I am also using the VTB to promote my Instant Cash Strategy (phase 2 of the broke man plan) and Digital Altitude (phase 3).  I use the VTB traffic strategies to get low cost traffic to build a list and then once a week, I’ll promote my Instant Cash Strategy and Digital Altitude to my growing email list. 

Over the course of the next few blog posts, I’m going to detail my exact money flow and traffic plan.  The structure that I’m laying out in this series is what I’m using to collect 4 figures plus per week.

The only step today is to create your free VTB account (at this link here).  Virtually all the programs within the VTB system are free to join and I’d suggest just grabbing free accounts.  My next blog post I’m going to cover scaling your online traffic and income with the ViralTeam Builder system.

I’m going to give a suggested “ad pack” and traffic strategy and give the progressive steps on using the traffic exchange revenue sharing sites to scale up with paid traffic and to join the Instant Cash Strategy and Digital Altitude.  Also after phase 3, I’ll get into using those same funds to buy weekly gold and silver and provide info on joining one of the most premier success clubs on the planet!

Book mark this blog and stay close to me as there is much more to come!


Until next time!

Rob Fraser
Get Connected!


No comments:

Post a Comment