Make 5K in 30 days

Monday, November 17, 2014

Four Corners Alliance Group changes your thinking about money

Albert Einstein says “you can’t solve a problem with the same thinking that created it.” CLICK TO TWEET QUOTE

That really holds true in my own life and finances.  I never saved money.  I never planned for the future.  I always lived paycheck to paycheck.  I never thought about investing or real estate.  Can you see a common theme here?

When I was getting close to leaving active duty, numerous people said I should save a little money so that I would have a stash.  I didn’t save because I thought my home business would be earning me money.  I was wrong!

So long story short, I knew that I had to change my thinking because what I was doing wasn’t working.  I since discovered the Four Corners Alliance Group and really like the financial education products paired with the ability to make money.  This is right up my alley.

So after joining Four Corners Alliance Group I went through the first product and had my thinking really expanded when it comes to just my personal budget and long term financial goals.  Quite frankly, I didn’t have any long term financial goals at all.  Living for the moment financially is not what a 33 year old man should be doing with kids and a new family!!


I don’t mind sharing my own financial calamities because I know there are many others out there who are in the same situation.  Supposedly 80% of people over 65 don’t have $1,000 in the bank!  I don’t remember where I heard that statistic but that’s pretty believable especially since going to Walmart, you can still see people who should have long been retired!

The most important thing for me was realizing that I was in a messed up financial situation and making a decision to change.  Change doesn’t happen overnight as I’m still on my own journey. 

One book that I think also changed my thinking was “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George S. Clason.  If you haven’t picked up that book, then go get it and read it multiple times!

Going back to the quote at the beginning, you can’t fix a problem with the same thinking that created it.  Joining a home business changes your mentality.  Four Corners Alliance Group will really change your thinking about money.

If you aren’t in the financial situation you want to be in, then consider changing your programming and thinking. 

Take the first step and check out Four Corners Alliance Group here!

Rob Fraser

Also see

No comments:

Post a Comment